Wednesday 20 September 2017

Being Featured!

Hi guys

I'm a few days late with this post but just wanted to pop in and say how excited I was to once again be contacted by Dotcomgiftshop as they wanted to feature Neet & Crafty and one of my card designs on their own blog.


Go to homepage ...


Their post, '16 ways to say it with a greetings card' can be found here if you want to take a look.  A few wonderful familiar faces from blogland have also been featured, as well as some which are new to me.

It's always lovely to know that my designs are appreciated and that people want to share them elsewhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...